Kellogg Community College’s Grad Fest began today and runs through Thursday, Feb. 21.
Graduating students can stop by to apply to graduate and enter a drawing for a chance to win a free iPad mini, a free cap and gown, a free diploma or a free KCC T-shirt.
Students unsure about whether or not they’re eligible to graduate yet can ask representatives on hand to walk them through the academic evaluation process to find out where they stand.
Also available at Grad Fest will be KCC representatives offering information about financial aid, advising, employment, veterans services, the honors program, and Kellogg Community College Foundation scholarships.
Grad Fest participants on the North Avenue campus also will have a chance to check out the new Hub area located just outside the Student Center, where the event will be located.
Here are upcoming times, dates and locations for Grad Fest:
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, in the Hub on KCC’s North Avenue campus
- 4:45 to 6:15 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18, through Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Hub on KCC’s North Avenue campus
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, at the Eastern Academic Center in Albion
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20, at the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center in Battle Creek
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20, at the Grahl Center in Coldwater
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, at the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings