Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- The Petosky News posted a profile of Pellston High School senior Victoria Rybinski, who recently signed a letter of intent to play volleyball at Kellogg Community College.
- WMUK posted a brief about Kellogg Community College being unlikely to offer four-year degrees in the near future after legislative bills recently passed or introduced would allow the college to do so.
- MLive.com posted an “On the Job” column interviewing Michelle Saltzman about her duties as a sales associate at DeVaughn’s Popcorn. In the interview, Saltzman says she’s applying for entry to the Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about the Calhoun Race Impact Alliance, a Kellogg Community College partner housed in the college’s Downtown Battle Creek Office.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a brief about Kellogg Community College’s Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings closing at 5 p.m. yesterday due to hazardous weather conditions.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.