Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Kellogg Community College’s Grad Fest will be held from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings and from 4:45 to 6:15 p.m. in the in the Student Services Hub on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College will display art created by the college’s Arts and Communication faculty members as part of the KCC Faculty Biennial Art Exhibition in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on the college’s North Avenue campus through Friday, March 22. Click here for more information about the exhibition from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Kellogg Community College will be hosting a Central Michigan University Transfer Tour from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you’re considering transferring to CMU, travel with KCC for a campus tour, an admissions presentation, lunch and a student panel. KCC will provide transportation and CMU will provide lunch. Sign up in Academic Advising, call 269-965-4124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Tomorrow is the deadline to register to participate in Kellogg Community College’s Black History Month field trip to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Saturday, Feb. 23. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
- Spring semester graduation applications are due Friday, March 1. Click here for more information from Kellogg Community College’s website.