Happy March 1! There are just a few short weeks till the official start of spring on Wednesday, March 20.
Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Spring semester graduation applications are due today. Click here for more information from Kellogg Community College’s website.
- The deadline for for students to apply for a Kellogg Community College Foundation Scholarship or transfer scholarship for the 2013-14 academic year at Kellogg Community College is 5 p.m. today. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College is hosting a Grand Valley State University Transfer Tour departing KCC at 9:15 a.m.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team will take on members of the NBA – KCC staff who make up the college’s Noontime Basketball Association – as part of a Hoops for Heart charity game beginning at noon. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College baseball team plays their first game of the season beginning at 6 p.m. against the defending national champions of Louisiana State University Eunice in Eunice, La. The nine-inning game also is the first of the team’s 10 games scheduled to be played during their annual spring trip, which they left for at noon yesterday. Click here to view the game live online on the LSU Eunice website.
- Kellogg Community College will display art created by the college’s Arts and Communication faculty members as part of the KCC Faculty Biennial Art Exhibition in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on the college’s North Avenue campus through Friday, March 22. Click here for more information about the exhibition from a post on this blog.