Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Future nurses counting on employment” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “One minute, a 58-year-old woman was feeling fine. The next minute, she was dying, and three people started doing their jobs. They were nursing students at Kellogg Community College, and the woman was only a plastic body filled with technology. It was all part of the school’s nursing program and its simulation training session Feb. 20.”
- “Three-year community improvement effort under way” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Among the organizations involved in the program are Kellogg Community College, the Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce, the city of Battle Creek and the local United Way.”
- “KCC hoops seasons come to an end” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College men’s and women’s basketball teams each were eliminated from their respective district tournaments on Tuesday, ending their seasons.”
- “LSUE baseball finishes off Kellogg CC” (Daily World): “LSU Eunice baseball team saw its second-straight day of outstanding starting pitching become more than enough to take the series finale 11-1 over visiting Kellogg Community College on Sunday afternoon.”
- “Dental hygiene, I Geek a Smile” (Dentistry IQ): “Judith M. Stein, RDH, is a 1981 graduate of Kellogg Community College, Battle Creek, Michigan. Judy has enjoyed a variety of professional opportunities in her hygiene career, is committed to lifelong learning and is now employed in private practice.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.