Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Thursday, March 7, 2013:
- Davenport University will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the North Walkway on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The Kellogg Community College baseball team will play Holmes Community College beginning at 1 p.m. in Goodman, Miss., as part of their annual spring trip down south.
Scheduled for Friday, March 8, 2013:
- Kellogg Community College will host a Ferris State University Transfer Tour departing for Big Rapids from KCC at 8:30 a.m. The visit is free for students and lunch is included.
- The Kellogg Community College baseball team will play Holmes Community College beginning at noon in Goodman, Miss., in the final game of their annual spring trip down south.
- The second Bruins Give Back volunteer event of the semester will be held at locations around Battle Creek from 1 to 4 p.m. To sign up to participate in a Bruins Give Back event, visit www.kellogg.edu/socialscience/servicelearning/registerServLearn.html.
Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013:
- The Kellogg Community College softball team will depart for Panama City, Fla., on their annual spring trip at approximately 2 p.m. from KCC’s North Avenue campus. The team has games scheduled for Monday, March 11, through Friday, March 15.
- Kellogg Community College will display art created by the college’s Arts and Communication faculty members as part of the KCC Faculty Biennial Art Exhibition in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on the college’s North Avenue campus through Friday, March 22. Click here for more information about the exhibition from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s Service Learning office is collecting donated books for distribution to Battle Creek community schools and organizations from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through March 29 as part of the Read n’ Give program. Donations of new or gently used books may be dropped off in the Service Learning office in room 139L of the Severin Building.