Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “LCC men advance in tournament” (The Lookout): “The LCC men’s basketball team defeated Kellogg Community College 100-71 Tuesday, March 5 in the first round of the MCCAA District Tournament.”
- “Local workforce development attracts growth, new companies” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Leading local workforce development is Kellogg Community College’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center, a unique sector partnership that has served as the model for similar initiatives throughout the state. The curriculum is largely based on local employers’ needs and is structured in a way that allows students to start and finish training at their own pace.”
- “Four valedictorians lead class of 2013” (Presque Isle County Advance): “Samantha Brasseur (3.65) is the daughter of Meloney Morgan. She has played four years of softball for the Cardinals and participated in basketball during her freshman and senior years. She was in the Key Club as a freshman and served on the student council during her freshman and sophomore years. After graduation Brasseur plans to attend Kellogg Community College to study criminal justice as well as play softball.”
- “Co-Lin conquers Kellogg, East Miss.” (Daily Leader): “Leading the Bruins at the plate was Kody Carson with a double. Trent Pell, Drew Carlile, Tanner McCarn, Jake Miller and Jon Timmerman added a single apiece.”
- The latest edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News hit stands yesterday. The free publication often includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.