Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Community College makes 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll” (Community College News Now): “Kellogg Community College is one of just two two-year colleges in Michigan to be listed on the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest honor a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service learning and civic engagement.”
- “KCC baseball blanks Sinclair”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Chad Mayle tossed six innings of three-hit ball and Lakeview High grad Travis Moore struck out two in the seventh and final inning on Friday as the Kellogg Community College baseball team beat Sinclair Community College, 4-0.”
- “Urbandale students read to Laurels of Bedford residents”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Service learning has become a focus for several local schools as a way to make kids feel more connected to their communities. This school year, Kellogg Community College for the first time required service learning courses for some of its degree programs.”
- “Jonathan Williams appointed to Jackson Preparatory and Early College charter school board seat previously given to Ted Christoff”(MLive.com): “Williams, a full-time instructor at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, is a Western High School, JCC and Michigan State University graduate. He’s also a former member of the Jackson County Board of Commissioners. He and his wife, Tucker, have a son who currently attends Western schools.”
- “Theater review: Geeks find glory in ‘Spelling Bee'”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “If there is a more affectionately mounted production, I haven’t seen it. And it’s received with equal affection. … The KCC production pulls off an outrageous feat — the entire ensemble is funny.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.