Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “KCC increases tuition by 6 percent” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Last fall, KCC was among the least expensive of Michigan’s 28 community colleges, according to the Michigan Community College Business Officers Association’s Gibson Survey. KCC’s average total cost of $99.59 per credit hour was about $17 less than the statewide average. Only three schools were less expensive, the study found. And the Workforce Development report showed KCC spent 70 percent of its money in the classrooms, compared to 60 percent statewide. It spent less than colleges across the state on administration and building upkeep.”
- “Defense will be key for Bruins in softball campaign” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Lady Bruins are coming off a 16-29 season, and will be seeking to make the program’s first playoff appearance since 2009.”
- “Word Around Town: The family that reads together” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “At Kellogg Community College, celebrating Women’s History Month has become a family affair: Poet and KCC English instructor Elizabeth Kerlikowske and her daughter, English department instructor Rose Swartz, are doing a reading from 11 a.m. to noon March 26 in the KCC HUB Lobby. Admission is free.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- For quick links to Kellogg Community College’s major social media presences online, visit the college’s new about.me page at http://about.me/kelloggcommunitycollege.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.