Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Centralizing student alerts, information to better help students” (Community College Times): “At Kellogg Community College (KCC) in Michigan, we are building a more comprehensive picture of our students using technology.”
- “Veteran firefighter named fire inspector” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “A native of Battle Creek, Jones graduated from Battle Creek Central High School and attended Kellogg Community College.”
- “Kellogg Community College increases tuition by six percent” (WMUK): “Board approved $2 per credit hour increase and a new $10 per credit hour fee for its nursing and Allied Health students.”
- “Tuition Increase For KCC Approved” (WTVB): “Last fall, a Michigan Community College Business Association Survey indicated KCC’s tuition was the 25th lowest out of 28 community colleges in the state.”
- “Western Michigan University to host higher education session for veterans March 23” (Kalamazoo Gazette): “Representatives from Kalamazoo Valley Community College and Kellogg Community College also will be available.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.