Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Class Notes: Albion, KCC, Olivet make community service honor roll” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community, Albion and Olivet colleges were named by the federal Corporation for National and Community Service to the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.”
- “It all starts with a tomato: Winners of 2013 Spring Flash Fiction Contest announced” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Anne Holcomb of Willard Library and Ron Davis of Kellogg Community College returned once again as esteemed judges.”
- “Roses & Raspberries” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Dozens of roses to students from Kellogg Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa, including Anna Bennison, Kristy Peterson and Valorie Shepherd, and advisers TaNisha Parker and Holly VanDam, for hosting a donation drive to support the cats and dogs in the Humane Society’s shelter! The day was quite a success and will go a long way in helping our homeless animals. Your support truly helps make a better community.”
- “College information session for veterans slated” (Western Michigan University): “Representatives from Kalamazoo Valley Community College and Kellogg Community College will also be available.”
- “Business Notables” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The National Council for Marketing and Public Relations gave Kellogg Community College four awards for its effort to recruit students and publicize the Battle Creek college in 2012.”
- “Taking the plunge: Law enforcement make the leap for Special Olympics” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Cody Shepherd raised $935, the most for an individual, a group from Kellogg Community College had the most with $2,480 and students from Pennfield raised the most for schools with $1,435.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.