Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “KCC baseball tops Glen Oaks” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Larson Cronkright had two hits and two RBI, and Drew Carlile and Jake Miller also had two hits each as the Kellogg Community College baseball team beat host Glen Oaks 5-2 on Sunday.”
- “Community College Times: Centralizing Student Alerts, Information to Better Help Students” (Ellucian Blog): “Kay L. Keck, Ph.D., vice president for student services; and Bob Reynolds, chief information officer, Kellogg Community College, wrote an article for Community College Times about how Colleague Retention Alert is helping them help their students.”
- “Varsity Baseball Player Profiles: Alex Goodwin #4” (Midland High Chemics): “Future Plans: playing baseball at Kellogg Community College studying business.”
- “Pewamo-Westphalia school becomes crash site for a day: Students from the high school played the victims” (Ionia Sentinel-Standard): “The drill was staged with the assistance of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aircraft Rescue Firefighting (ARFF) mobile trainer, a 50-foot-long device that creates a number of realistic aircraft fire scenarios for local disaster exercises. The ARFF trainer was provided by Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek.”
- “New River Community and Technical College welcomes its new president” (Register-Herald): “Washington previously worked as a campus vice president for Harrisburg Area Community College, as well as vice president for student affairs at Kellogg Community College.”
- “Manhattan’s Chase signs with Kellogg Community College” (Belgrade News): “Next stop Battle Creek, Mich. Kellogg Community College has signed Manhattan High senior Cadis Chase to play college baseball for the Bruins next year.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.