Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Part-time, fully trained: KCC aims to better prepare part-time instructors” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “At the college known for its nimbleness in responding to local economic needs, about 40 percent of KCC classes are taught by adjunct instructors, people who often work full-time during the day in the same fields they usually teach part-time at night.”
- “MLive/Kalamazoo Gazette spring rankings: Gull Lake baseball resumes winning ways” (MLive.com): “Gull Lake has seven players expected to continue in the collegiate baseball ranks: Bradley, Owens (Kellogg Community College), Fish (Pierce College in Washington state), Fadden (Grand Rapids CC) and Janssen (Kalamazoo College); Gaudard and McPherson are undecided on a school.”
- “Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices: KCC BASKETBALL CAMPS” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Open to boys and girls in second through eighth grades. The camp, directed and run by members of the Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team and coaching staff, has one session remaining that meets from 2 to 5:30 p.m. for four Saturdays at the Miller Gymnasium, 450 North Ave., Battle Creek. Session 2 meets May 11, 18, 25 and June 1.”
- “Shareathon is music and more” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “In Battle Creek, the event happens from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday at The Music Center, inside the Davidson Building on the campus of Kellogg Community College, 450 North Ave.”
- “ACRL 2013 Recap” (EasyBib): “Geoffrey Canada, social activist, educator, and founder of the Harlem Children’s Zone, kicked off the conference with the opening keynote. EasyBib subscriber Kelly Frost, User Education Librarian at Kellogg Community College in Michigan, gave us a recap of his remarks.”
- “Muskegon Community College vs. Kellogg Community College” (YouTube): “Muskegon Community College vs. Kellogg Community College 02/16/13.” (A men’s basketball video, embedded above.)
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.