Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Friday, May 3, 2013:
- The KCC Diversity Committee invites employees to participate in a conversation about ways to improve communication across diverse populations as part of the Diversity Conversation Series event titled “Strategies for Establishing Better Communication Across Cultures.” The event runs from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Spring Lake Room on KCC’s North Avenue campus and will be facilitated by Martha Thawnghmung.
Scheduled for Saturday, May 4, 2013:
- The baseball team will play Jackson Community College in a single nine-inning game beginning at noon at home at Bailey Park in Battle Creek.
- KCC’s Branch County Community Chorus will present its annual Spring Cabaret Concert beginning at 7:30 p.m. at the Tibbits Opera House, 14 S. Hanchett St., Coldwater. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
- Registration for Summer 2013 classes is now open. Visit www.kellogg.edu/registrar/register.html for more information.
- Summer 2013 textbooks will be available at the Bruin Bookstore beginning Monday, May 6.
- Spring 2013 textbook buyback at the Bruin Bookstore will run Wednesday, May 8, through Tuesday, May 14. Stay tuned to the KCC Daily for more information or click here to view the bookstore’s Book Buyback Schedule.
- Spring 2013 classes end Monday, May 13.
- Commencement will be held on Wednesday, May 15, at Kellogg Arena. Stay tuned to the KCC Daily for more information.
- Fall 2013 registration begins at 7 a.m. Monday, June 3, online and at 8 a.m. that morning in person on campus.