Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. Today’s issue includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “KCC to expand satellite campus near Albion”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Predicting a growth in enrollment, Kellogg Community College plans to add 4,608 square feet to its Eastern Academic Center outside Albion.”
- “Residents sound off on Marshall-Albion school merger”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Davis said Albion was projecting 150 high schoolers for next year, but some of those students might use Schools of Choice to attend other districts, and some might ask to attend Marshall’s Opportunity School at Kellogg Community College’s Eastern Academic Center near Albion, where students take high school and college courses.”
- “Retirees Return to College Just for the Fun of It: Lifelong learning programs provide intellectual stimulation and social connections”(Kiplinger): “At Kellogg Community College, 34 seniors at its Institute for Learning in Retirement took a one-day trip in March to visit the traveling exhibit of items salvaged from the Titanic at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.”
- “Former Rockford baseball standouts earn trip to NJCAA world series”(Rockford Squire): “GRCC had to beat Muskegon Community College twice, Conference champion Kellogg Community College, Jackson Community College and an undefeated Delta Community College twice to take the trophy.”
- “Sonia Sotomayor and the Changing Face of Latina/o America”(Lola con Miramar): “The Latina/o Studies Program is an active member of this coalition and has lent its voice at Board of Regents’ meetings and through letter writing, for example in support of Kellogg Community College’s affirmative measures on this matter. Latina/o Studies alumna Carla Fernandez (Class of 2011) works with many of these youth at the Voces Community and Cultural Center in Battle Creek, Michigan, before they enroll in KCC. “
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.