Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices: KELLOGG CC YOUTH SOCCER CAMP”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer coaching staff and players will lead a summer soccer camp for kids ages 5-12 on Monday through Thursday, June 17-20, at the soccer field on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Camp includes a 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. half-day option, which costs $30 for the week; and a 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. full-day camp, which costs $50 for the week.”
- “Thank you for Water Festival”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Battle Creek Clean Water Partners would like to thank the many sponsors, presenters, attendees and supporters of this year’s Children’s Water Festival, held on May 10 at Kellogg Community College, where over 900 fourth and fifth grade students attended.”
- “Community involvement helped create Woodland Park”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “It is used year-round by organizations including the Calhoun County Search and Rescue Team, Salvation Army’s summer youth program, Kellogg Community College’s Lifelong Learning program and also photographers, joggers, bikers and Garrett’s favorite, families.”
- “University of Michigan baseball career is ultimate dream for Bay City Western grad Chad Jasman”(Bay City Times): “The former Bay City Western star closed out his career last week with the University of Michigan, ending a journey that took him from Kansas State to Kellogg Community College to the Maize and Blue jersey he was always meant to wear.”
- “Quartey confirmed as next MCCC president” (Agora): “Quartey has accepted a salary of $165, 000, which is placed in the middle range of MCCC’s peer group institutions. Other colleges placed in the middle-tier include: Jackson Community College and Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek.”
- “MCCC board OKs new president’s deal”(Toledo Blade): “Board Chairman William Bacarella said the salary is in the midrange among comparable community colleges as defined by the Michigan Community College Activities Classification Structure. These include Jackson Community College, Kellogg Community College, Lake Michigan College, Muskegon Community College, Northwestern Community College, and St. Clair Community College.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.