Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Math and science at Kellogg Community College: Building foundations” (Smashpipe): An embedded KCC YouTube video highlighting math and science studies at KCC.
- “Math and science at Kellogg Community College: A better education” (Smashpipe): An embedded KCC YouTube video highlighting math and science studies at KCC.
- “Jordan Blekking: Voice of America provides a pleasant slice of home” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Jordan Blekking will be back home for a few weeks and will discuss his current Peace Corps assignment in Zambia June 26 at 6:30 p.m. at Kellogg Community College’s Kellogg Room (the former Student Center dining room). It’s free and open to the public.”
- “Baseball: Hayden Robbins to pitch for Kellogg Community College” (Times Herald): “Hayden Robbins had signed to play baseball at Kellogg Community College well before his senior season at St. Clair started. But a breakout year for the Saints pitcher and infielder made him realize just how glad he was that he would be playing in the future.”
- “Bedford’s postseason run stops in D-1 state quarterfinals in 11-1 loss to Howell” (Toledo Blade): “Bradner, who will play at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, Mich., said it was the first no-hitter he has thrown.”
- “GVSU signs reverse transfer agreement with MCC” (Holland Sentinel): “Grand Valley has similar transfer agreements with 13 other community colleges across the state, including Grand Rapids, Alpena, Mid Michigan, Muskegon, West Shore, Montcalm, Lansing, Macomb, Wayne County Community College District, Northwestern Michigan, Jackson, North Central Michigan and Kellogg.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.