Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “POV: Seeds of Workforce Development Sown at Kellogg Community College” (Community College Week): “These early programs from 1968-72 helped to launch Kellogg CC in a new direction of workforce development — something that had rarely been tried before at community colleges.”
- “Midland’s Mayle earns All-American honors in baseball” (Midland Daily News): “Kellogg Community College alumnus Chad Mayle, a right-handed pitcher for the Bruins baseball team for the past two years, has been named a National Junior College Athletic Association Division II 1st Team Baseball All-American.”
- “Former Midland Dow star Chad Mayle named baseball All-American” (MLive.com): “Chad Mayle had high expectations for his baseball career when the former Midland Dow standout moved on to pitch for Kellogg Community College. And he easily met them.”
- “College Tuition Rates Rise; Student Loans Set to Double” (FOX 17): “Wednesday morning, Western Michigan University board of trustees approved a 3.75% flat rate increase for full-time students for next fall. Ferris State University tuition is going up $8 per credit hour. Kalamazoo Valley Community College is increasing $5 per credit hour. Kellogg Community College is increasing $2 per credit hour. Grand Rapids Community College is increasing its tuition by $5 per credit hour.”
- “Magistrate performed weddings for thousands” (San Francisco Chronicle): “Barnes, a native of Battle Creek and graduate of Battle Creek Central High School and Kellogg Community College, said he did enjoy performing weddings. He has married over 3,100 couples.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.