Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Reed passes on hoops wisdom at KCC camp” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Reed, who was a standout basketball player at Battle Creek Central and Western Michigan University before playing professionally overseas, directed Kellogg Community College’s Fundamentals and Skills Summer Basketball Camp at Miller Gymnasium this week.”
- “KCC hoops camp” (Battle Creek Enquirer video): “Battle Creek youths participate in a Fundamentals and Skills basketball camp at KCC under the direction of former hoops star Ben Reed.”
- “Battle Creek Community Foundation supports KCC robotics team” (Southwest Michigan’s Second Wave): “A youth robotics competition team for sixth through ninth graders in Battle Creek will be able to continue to provide young people with hands-on experience in science, technology, engineering, and mechanics thanks to a $11,000 grant from the Battle Creek Community Foundation. The program offered at Kellogg Community College, known as Bruin Bots, began last fall and team members worked together to build and program a robot to compete in regional competition against other robotic teams.”
- “Two dominant lefthanders lead this year’s Dream Team” (Midland Daily News): “Goodwin, a four-year varsity starter, hit .429 and made First Team All-SVL North. He will play at Kellogg Community College.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.