Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “The Branch County Community Chorus Seeking New Members! Friends, Fellowship and International Travel!!!!!” (Kellogg Choirs): “Open to anyone who enjoys singing challenging choral music, and having fun in the process. The chorus meets TUESDAY evenings from 6-9 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (284 W. State St., Coldwater), starting Tuesday, September 3, 2013.”
- “Kellogg Community College breaks ground on Eastern Academic Center” (Southwest Michigan’s Second Wave): “Kellogg Community College will begin construction in late August on a 4,608-square-foot addition to its Eastern Academic Center in Albion. The $1 million project will create space for classrooms, a seminar room and office space.”
- “First ever ‘Drum Fest’ in Battle Creek this weekend” (WMUK): “Drum Fest is being held Saturday from 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. at the Music Center at Kellogg Community College.”
- “WMU on short list of schools offering exemplary service to vets” (WMU News): “WMU and two partner institutions, Kalamazoo Valley Community College and Kellogg Community College, have served as a VetSuccess on Campus site since April 2012, when Congressman Fred Upton announced a decision by the Department of Veterans Affairs to locate a VetSuccess on Campus program in southwest Michigan—the agency’s first such program in Michigan.”
- “GVSU signs reverse transfer agreement with Kirtland College” (Holland Sentinel): “Grand Valley has 20 reverse transfer agreements with community colleges across the state, including Alpena, Glen Oaks, Grand Rapids, Gogebic, Jackson, Kellogg, Kirtland, Lake Michigan, Lansing, Macomb, Mid-Michigan, Montcalm, Mott, Muskegon, North Central Michigan, Northwestern Michigan, Southwestern Michigan, Washtnaw, Wayne County District and West Shore community colleges.”
- “GVSU Signs Reverse Transfer Agreement With Kirtland Community College” (CBS Detroit): “Grand Valley has 20 reverse transfer agreements with community colleges across the state, including Alpena, Glen Oaks, Grand Rapids, Gogebic, Jackson, Kellogg, Kirtland, Lake Michigan, Lansing, Macomb, Mid-Michigan, Montcalm, Mott, Muskegon, North Central Michigan, Northwestern Michigan, Southwestern Michigan, Washtenaw, Wayne County District and West Shore community colleges.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The latest edition of the free publication includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.