Today’s the first day of classes, but you can still register for the Fall 2013 semester. Click here for information about how to register.
Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “College Notebook: KCC volleyball goes 2-2 at opening tourney; KCC women’s soccer opens with victory” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College volleyball team opened the 2013 season at the Vincennes (Ind.) Blazer Classic, going 2-2 in the tournament. … The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer team began the 2013 campaign on a winning note, defeating Grace Bible College 3-2.”
- “RacingAwareness.com adds promising young driver in 2014” (MLive): “Team co-owners Jeff Striegle and Norm Jelsma announced this week that they are adding a second Super Late Model stock car to its stable next season, and Lauren Bush of Hastings, 19, has been signed to drive it. ‘I feel extremely blessed to have such an opportunity, to be part of this team environment and race for a team with more backing,’ said Bush, who attends Kellogg Community College.”
- “Finkbeiner to discuss ‘Effective Marketing’ at GTACC luncheon” (The Potpourri): “She has an associate of arts in business from Kellogg Community College, a Bachelors of business administration from Western Michigan University, and a master of arts in advertising from Michigan State University.”
- “Walbridge Breaks Ground on KCC Phase II Capital Improvement Projects” (Walbridge): “A crowd gathered on the East Campus of Kellogg Community College (KCC) in Albion, Mich., Aug. 23 to commemorate the start of construction on several projects that are part of the school’s Phase II Capital Improvement Program.”
- “BIE luncheon focuses on mentoring programs” (Hastings Banner): “Jacobs mentioned three other programs available at Hastings students — industrial welding, offered in cooperation with Kellogg Community College; health occupations, offered in cooperation with Pennock Hospital; and food service, in cooperation with the YMCA of Barry County.”
- “NMU’s Sall announces Men’s Basketball roster” (Upper Michigan’s Source): “Mustert scored 20 points in eight games, including a season-high 25 at Kellogg Community College and a 21-point, 20-rebound game vs. Kellogg.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The latest edition of the free publication includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.