Did you know you can still register for the Fall 2013 semester? Click here for more information about registration. Register today!
Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC gallery featuring VanAuken exhibit” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College will feature the works of artist and KCC adjunct professor artist Donald W. VanAuken this fall at the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery. VanAuken’s will exhibit ‘Gates of the North’ starting Monday through Oct. 4.”
- “Meet Portage Public Safety’s newest police officers and firefighter, sworn in Friday” (MLive): “Steven Smith, police officer: Smith attended Lakeview School District. After high school, he served four years in the Marine Corps, including deployments in Afghanistan. He graduated in May from Kellogg Community College.”
- “Local Rebel Discovers He’s Actually A Hipster” (satire from Nine Inch News): “Mr. Hambert, a part-time student at the Kellogg Community College Grahl Center in Coldwater, says the discovery has been devastating.”
- “College Report: DeLong Has GLVC Title In His Sights” (Journal-News): “Samantha Voils (Nokomis) posted double digit kills to help power the Lincoln Land Community College volleyball team beyond both Kellogg Community College and John A. Logan College. They topped Kellogg 3-0, while topping John A. Logan 3-1.”
- “Area Colleges: Bates lifts Illinois College football team to victory” (State Journal-Register): “The Loggers, who beat Rend Lake on Friday night, swept Kellogg Community College 29-27, 25-22, 25-23, then beat John A. Logan 20-25, 25-23, 25-17, 28-26 and downed Lake Land 25-17, 13-25, 25-18, 25-19.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.