Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- The September 2013 edition of the Bruin, KCC’s student newspaper, is available now. You can find the Bruin on stands around campus or view content online at www.kellogg.edu/bruin. Previous issues are archived online at www.kellogg.edu/bruin/past.html.
- “KCC announces new job training contracts” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College announced Wednesday two new contracts to train employees at Battle Creek manufacturing companies. New employees at Denso Manufacturing Michigan Inc. will be able to take advantage of on-the-job training worth $250,000. Training worth that amount will also be available at TRMI Inc.”
- “KCC Opera/Musical Theatre Audition Results Announced!” (Kellogg Choirs): “It is with much joy that I announce the results of our opera auditions. But first allow me to say thank you to everyone who came out and shared their musical talents with us. The presentations this year were outstanding and I look forward to working with those whom I have selected. Specific scenes and roles will be posted on the bulletin board outside of the Davidson choir room and on the board just outside of my office door on Monday afternoon. To see results online: http://bcvarts.org/KCCOperaAuditions.pdf.”
- “Lake Land VB goes 3-1 at LLCC Tourney” (LakerBall): “Lake Land shut out Kellogg Community College, 3-0, before losing to host, Lincoln Land, in their final tourney match.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The latest edition of the free publication includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.