Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “ArtPrize opens in Grand Rapids next week” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Vicki VanAmeyden’s Art 295 class saw the signs. This summer, the Kellogg Community College students visited five cities and checked out all the art. VanAmeyden had her class document the documentation for a final project.”
- “ArtPrize” (Battle Creek Enquirer): This Battle Creek Enquirer photo gallery features images of local ArtPrize participants, including a class of students from KCC and their ArtPrize entry “Didactic Revolvers.”
- “Linda Jo Scott column: Battle Creek lucky to have Kurt Thornton” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “After going to Kellogg Community College, Kurt began working for Battle Creek’s Leila Hospital, in the kitchen, as a desk clerk (whose duties resembled the jobs that Radar performed on the TV show MASH, he said with a chuckle), in Pediatrics, Critical Care, Registration and finally in the Surgery Department.”
- “New teachers grace HCS” (Homer Index): “Jessica Canfield: Canfield is a 2003 graduate of Homer High School and the new pre-kindergarten teacher. She was a substitute teacher for Homer Elementary as she finished her associates degree at Kellogg Community College in 2006. She was an aide for pre-kindergarten as well as a kindergarten aide before stepping into the role of kindergarten teacher when she graduated from Miller College with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education and minors in early childhood development and language arts.”
- “New River Community and Technical College: L. Marshall Washington, Ph.D.” (Community College News Now): “Previously, I served as Vice President of the Lancaster Campus of Harrisburg Area Community College in Pennsylvania and Vice President of Student Services at Kellogg Community College in Michigan.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.