Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC to offer job training for local manufacturers” (Southwest Michigan’s Second Wave): “Highly automated manufacturing facilities in Barry, Branch, and Calhoun counties and those companies’ growing demand for skilled workers have spurred Kellogg Community College to launch a new Industrial Technology Program this fall. Students will train on equipment found in a variety of automated industries, including food processing, automotive, metal, plastics and medical fields.”
- “ArtPrize has begun” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College’s ‘Didactic Revolvers’ hangs in Western Michigan University’s location at 200 Ionia S.W. on the first day of ArtPrize in Grand Rapids.” (KCC Daily editor’s note: The KCC installation also appears in the ArtPrize video accompanying the article.)
- “Dean Newsome running for Ward 3 commission seat” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “And the possibilities of connecting downtown to the Leila Arboretum or to the students at nearby Kellogg Community College, he said, haven’t been fully explored.”
- “Former Blue Devils meet in college showdown” (EUP News): “Former Sault High softball teammates Jackie Harwood and Megan Jean faced off in a fall college tournament Sept. 14 in Grand Rapids. Harwood is a sophomore outfielder at Kellogg Community College, while Jean is a freshman pitcher/outfielder at Muskegon Community College.”
- “List Of Michigan Colleges With A Dental Hygiene Program” (Mammogram Results): “Like all the schools listed here, Kellogg community College prepares students to complete the licensure requirements for the state of Michigan.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The latest edition of the free publication includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.