Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Battle Creek Regional Job Fair set for Oct. 3” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Patrick Casey, director of Career and Employment Services at Kellogg Community College and an organizer of the event, said over the past two years the BCRJF has had more than 3,500 participants connect with 190 vendors, with more than 1,200 interviews granted to potential recruits.”
- “Macomb Community College gets Department of Labor grant” (Macomb Daily): “In addition to Macomb College, the other community colleges in the coalition are: Bay De Noc, Grand Rapids, Kellogg, Lake Michigan College, Lansing, Mott and Schoolcraft.”
- “No. 4 USC Hosts No. 11 UCLA to Kick Off Pac-12 Season” (USC Trojans): “Head coach Mick Haley is closing in on his 1,100 win as a women’s collegiate head coach (including seven years at Kellogg CC). He has 1,097 as the Pac-12 season begins.”
- “Muskegon Community College recap: Jayhawks pick up milestone win in men’s soccer” (MLive.com): “MCC upped its record to 16-3 with a straight-set win Thursday against Kellogg Community College.”
- “Anchor Certified Planners Group hits 25 years, plans expansion” (Ormond Beach Observer): “Laurie Taylor is originally from Michigan, attended Michigan State University and graduated from Kellogg Community College summa cum laude.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.