Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “‘Glimmer’ brings ghosts to KCC” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College is hosting a photography exhibit by the Chicago artist called ‘Glimmer: The Haunting of the Graham House.’ The work on the walls will be two dimensional, although some View-Masters will be provided with the images in 3-D.” (KCC Daily editor’s note: Work by Christopher Schneberger, the exhibiting artist, is featured in the photo above.)
- “Word Around Town: Unexpected company” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College is performing ‘The Nerd,’ a comedy about good intentions gone wrong. … The play runs 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, 3 p.m. Sundays Oct. 11-Oct. 20. Tickets are $5 for students, staff and seniors, $10 for general admission.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The latest edition of the free publication includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “What A Do Theatre returns for new season” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The season will be filled out with the original ‘Bus Stop’ (it’s ‘not just a movie with Marilyn Monroe,’ Wolfe said) in collaboration with Kellogg Community College, and ‘The Truth About Santa: An Apocalyptic Tale’ in collaboration with a student from Western Michigan University.”
- “Baseball Recruiting Class Ranked No. 58 in the Nation” (WMU Broncos): “Eight players compose this year’s class for Western Michigan – freshmen Keegan Akin, Beau Filkins, Grant Miller, Nate Schneider and Nick Vogelmeier, sophomores Nick Black and Tyler Frank and junior Chad Mayle. Mayle was a juco first-team All-American at Kellogg Community College last season.”
- “No. 2 USC Snaps Stanford Streak With 3-0 Sweep of Cardinal” (USC Trojans): “USC’s win is the 1,100th in Trojan head coach Mick Haley’s career as a women’s collegiate coach. Haley has 1,197 all-time victories including a 97-32 mark as the men’s head coach at Kellogg Community College.”
- “MU women get back on track” (Observer & Eccentric): “On Wednesday, goals by Tiffany Gates and Kelly McKay gave host Schoolcraft College (11-1, 8-0) the MCCAA victory over Kellogg Community College.”
- “Prep notebook: Tennis, golf set for prep postseason” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “On Friday, both Pennfield and Bronson will compete at Kellogg Community College courts in Division 4 regional tennis action, while Gull Lake will compete in a Division 3 regional at Holland Christian.”
- “GRCC In the News, 10-9-13” (GRCC Today): “College notebook: Kellogg CC women’s soccer coach resigns: The Battle Creek Enquirer Kellogg Community College women’s soccer coach Barth Beasley resigned on Oct. 4, ending his tenure with the program he helped start three years ago.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.