Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Bona: Changes coming to Calhoun Community HS” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Changes are afoot at Calhoun Community High School as Lakeview School District questions whether it should continue offering management services at the public charter school and Kellogg Community College takes a hard look at its role as charter authorizer.”
- “KVCC student veteran part of military protest in Washington” (MLive.com): “Since 2012, KVCC, Western Michigan University and Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek have jointly hosted the first Vet Success on Campus site in Southwest Michigan.”
- “Top-Ranked Trojans Take Hot Streak Into Desert” (USC Trojans): “Head coach Mick Haley recorded his 1,100th win as a women’s collegiate head coach on Friday, Oct. 4, as the Trojans defeated Stanford, 3-0, at the Galen Center. He has 330 with USC, 522 with Texas, and 348 with Kellogg CC. He has also reached the 1,200th overall victory of his career including a 97-32 mark with the men’s team at Kellogg CC.”
- “Police and fire report” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “He then fled on foot; a police dog tracked him to a wooded area between the hospital and Kellogg Community College, 450 North Ave. He was arrested.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.