Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Halloween events” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “‘Glimmer: The Haunting of the Graham House’ Exhibit, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays until Nov. 8; Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center, Kellogg Community College; 965-3931; kellogg.edu.”
- “College notebook: KCC soccer cancels remainder of season; KCC volleyball closing out the season” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer team has canceled the remainder of its season, citing a rash of season-ending injuries that have left the Lady Bruins short-handed. … Trailing both Ancilla and Lansing CC for a fifth and final playoff spot out of the Michigan Community College Athletic Association West Division, the Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team will look to close out the regular season strong this week.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “Muskegon Community College recap: Volleyball extends win streak to 12 games” (MLive.com): “The Jayhawks also swept Kellogg Community College, 25-20, 25-23, 25-14 on Oct. 15 and Lansing Community College, 25-14, 25-15, 25-13, on Oct. 17. … The Jayhawks (6-1-8) continued a win streak of their own last week, winning a pair of games over Kellogg Community College.”
- “College sports roundup: Napoleon High School graduate leads Spring Arbor University men’s golf to title in blustery conditions” (MLive.com): “The Jackson College volleyball team picked up a victory in its final home match, earning a 25-20, 25-15, 20-25, 25-17 victory over Kellogg Community College.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.