Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “City Hall, courts, schools closed by power outages” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College said its Eastern Academic Center in Albion and its Regional Manufacturing Technical Center in Battle Creek were closed today by power outages.”
- “Lady Bruins utilizing up-tempo attack: B.C.’s Freeman leading KCC at 15.2 ppg” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kyle Klingaman has utilized an up-tempo style in his seven years as the head coach of the Kellogg Community College women’s basketball program. That style hasn’t changed for the 2013-14 Lady Bruins, who seem to have the right personnel to fit the fast-paced system.”
- “Young Bruins ready for the challenge: Taylor is lone returner for KCC men” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College fifth-year men’s basketball coach Melvin McKnight needs his team to mature fast. After all, the Bruins feature just one returner in sophomore forward Nathan Taylor, while the rest of the 14-man roster is made up of freshmen.”
- “Kellogg Community College teacher unveils China photo exhibit” (The Republic): “For the free-spirited 29-year-old Swartz, the daughter of Kellogg Community College English professor and poet Elizabeth Kerlikowske, spending six months teaching in China made perfect sense — mostly because she’d never done it before.”
- “NEOFPA Teams With NewsChannel 5 For ‘Get Out Alive’ Series” (North Eastern Ohio Fire Prevention Association): “With the help of the Kellogg Community College, the North Eastern Ohio Fire Prevention Association, Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Polaris Career Center and the Cuyahoga County Executive’s office, we’ll take you inside a smoke filled home, onboard a burning passenger plane, on the frigid waters of Lake Erie, on the mats of a self-defense seminar and to high school class of learning the value of personal safety devices.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.