Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC teacher puts students on path to success” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “At Kellogg Community College, students are receiving practical skills for their future careers.”
- “College Notebook: KCC men seeking 1st win; KCC women looking to bounce back” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team will look to put an end to its winless drought when the Bruins visit Delta College on Dec. 2. … The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team will try to get back on the winning track on Dec. 6-7 when it travels to Delta to compete in the Lynn Conway Classic.”
- “For Battle Creek woman, Sandy Hook affirmed desire to help kids: Kari Dixon wants to be on front lines of school safety” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “That day, Dixon was 19 years old and halfway through her first year at Kellogg Community College, working toward a psychology degree. She wanted to work in schools. She wanted to work with kids.”
- “Tragedy affirms Battle Creek woman’s urge to help” (Charlotte Observer): “Today, the 20-year-old is a lifeguard at the Battle Creek YMCA (where she works with young swimmers) and in her last year of classes at KCC.”
- “Andrew Freemire’s art on display for all to see” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Andrew grew up here in Battle Creek, graduating from Pennfield High School and going to Kellogg Community College for one semester.”
- “Battle Creek Area Clean Water Partners launch a free 2014 wall calendar” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Battle Creek Clean Water Partnership is the City of Battle Creek; the City of Springfield; Calhoun County Road Department; the Calhoun County Water Resources Commissioner; the townships of Bedford, Emmett, Leroy, Newton, and Pennfield, the Hart-Dole-Inouye Federal Center, Kellogg Community College, and Battle Creek Area Schools joining together with the common goal of protecting the waterways in our area.”
- “Delta College defense takes its turn in the spotlight in dramatic win over Lansing” (MLive.com): “Delta now prepares for its annual Lynn Conway Classic, slated for Dec. 6-7 at Pioneer Gymnasium. The Pioneers open the tourney against Kellogg Community College at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.