Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC tuition rises 5.5 percent: Health program students to see rates soar” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College board voted Wednesday to increase tuition by $5 per credit hour for in-district students while setting in motion dramatic tuition increases for students in health programs.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. Today’s edition of the free publication includes several articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “GED gives Milks new goals” (Coldwater Daily Reporter): “Coldwater resident Corey Milks, 35, was the first student of the 2013-14 school year to graduate from the Coldwater Community Schools’ Adult Continuing Education program. He is now a student at Kellogg Community College.”
- “Bellevue woman overcomes personal challenges, takes seat on council: At age 23, Marley Munn has a seat at the table” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “After graduating from Bellevue High School at age 21, she went on to attend Kellogg Community College. She will graduate in the spring of 2014 with an associate’s degree in general studies.”
- “Revolution Arena offers family-friendly fun” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Out on the ice, Louise Wilkes, 21, looked like she knew what was she was doing — her movements were confident and graceful, while earbuds dangled from her purple coat. Wilkes is from England, currently studying abroad and playing soccer for Kellogg Community College.”
- “Delta College shows it can win on the road as five players hit double figures” (MLive.com): “Mercedez Willis and Kennedy James stepped forward with season-high performances to lead Delta College past Kellogg Community College.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.