Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes several articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “Beacon group focuses on lots of talking” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The core team is made up of people who have been involved in community structure and service organizations in Battle Creek for years. Those members include the Chamber of Commerce, Kellogg Community College, BC Pulse, the United Way and Project 20/20, all of which were already at the table before Battle Creek became a Beacon community.”
- “Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices” (Battle Creek Enquirer): ““BASEBALL: KCC is hosting a six-week baseball camp starting Jan. 5. Bruins head coach Eric Laskovy will direct the program in conjunction with U.S. Baseball Academy. Classes are available for players in grades 1-12, and are limited to six players per coach. Sessions are offered in advanced hitting, pitching, catching, fielding and base running. Space is limited. Registration is now under way. For more information, visit USBaseballAcademy.com or call toll-free 866-622-4487. … WATTLES PARK MEN’S CLUB INDOOR BASEBALL: For students, boys and girls, in grades 1-4. Practices will be held on Jan. 6, 7, 8 and 9 at the Multi-Sports Complex of the Battle Creek YMCA. Games will be played on Saturdays from Jan. 11 through Feb. 15. Cost is $50. For the second straight year, baseball players from the Kellogg CC Bruins Team will serve as the coaches.”
- “Hockey tournament to benefit shelter” (Coldwater Daily Reporter): “Brand arranged the program as part of his service-learning class at Kellogg Community College’s Grahl Center in Coldwater.”
- “Unofficial listing of 2014 and 2015 commits from PBR Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin” (Baseball LMW): Anthony DiPonio, MI, Divine Child, 2014, Kellogg CC … Joe Wolf, MI, Sterling Heights, Stevenson, 2014, Kellogg CC.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.