Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Big wins for big losses in Battle Creek” (WWMT Newschannel 3): “Three dozen Kellogg Community College employees have won a first place title in Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan’s fall weight loss challenge. 38 employees participated, losing a combined total of nearly 200 pounds.”
- “MCCAA Month of Service – Kellogg CC at Zoo Boo” (Michigan Community College Athletic Association): “The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team volunteered to work the KCC tent at the ‘Zoo Boo’ at Binder Park Zoo.”
- “MCCAA Month of Service – Kellogg CC Autism Awareness Game” (Michigan Community College Athletic Association): “On October 8, 2013 the Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team dedicated their volleyball game to Autism Awareness. … The Bruins raised $128.75 at a donation table, staffed by two softball players, during the game. … The money was donated to the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo Autism Society.”
- “Michigan outlasts Minnesota in Big Ten opener; WMU routs Siena Heights” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Former Kellogg Community College standout Christian Covile led the Saints with 20 points and eight rebounds, the team’s only player in double figures.”
- “Learning Curve: Women’s basketball off to rocky 2-3 start” (The Schoolcraft Connection): “The Ocelots fell 62-44 to Kellogg CC on Nov. 13.”
- “2013 as chronicled in the pages of the Onaway Outlook, Part I” (PIAdvance.com): “OHS senior Sam Brasseur signed her national Letter of Intent to play softball for Kellogg Community College.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.