Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “College Notebook: KCC women continue strong play; KCC men looking to stop losing skid” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team continued its stellar play as of late, defeating Ancilla by a score of 61-51 on Jan. 20. … Something will have to give Wednesday when Kellogg Community College visits Jackson CC in MCCAA men’s basketball action, as both schools enter the matchup seeking their first win in league play. Tip off is set for 7:30 p.m.”
- “Coldwater Ice Festival coming soon” (Coldwater Daily Reporter): “The DBA would also like to recognize Ponderosa, Kiess Jewelry, Zeta One, Taylor’s Stationers, Chicago Ave, Kellogg Community College, Southern Michigan Bank and Trust, the Branch County Chamber of Commerce, Century Bank and Trust, the Coldwater County Conference and Visitor’s Bureau, the Lamplighter Bar & Grill and Wilbur’s Furniture for sponsoring a block of ice.”
- “Muskegon Community College sports recap: MEN’S BASKETBALL; WOMEN’S BASKETBALL” (MLive.com): “The Jayhawks (8-9) snapped their five-game losing streak with a 74-55 victory against Kellogg Community College on Jan. 18. … The Jayhawks (9-6) picked up a pair of victories last week, defeating GRCC, 82-55, on Jan. 15 and Kellogg CC, 61-54, on Jan. 18.”
- “MLB pitcher, Homer native Collmenter returns to B.C. to ink books” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Karzen’s book details how Collmenter nearly ended up playing at Kellogg Community College, but thanks to a string of outstanding postseason games and a late offer by CMU, took a different path to the majors.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes several articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.