Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Battle Creek job fair features more than 3 dozen employers” (Southwest Michigan’s Second Wave): “Sponsors of the Battle Creek Regional Job Fair include Battle Creek Unlimited, Davenport University, Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan’s Heartland, Kellogg Community College, Michigan Works! and WBCK-AM (95.3).”
- “MiCC honors local students for service” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Michigan Campus Compact, a coalition of college and university presidents, has awarded 34 students from Albion College and Kellogg Community College for outstanding commitment to service-learning and civic engagement.”
- “Roses & Raspberries” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “A huge bouquet of roses to Pamela Edwards-Foy, for giving of her time to teach a total of five classes over a three day period to Family Health Center of Battle Creek employees. Over 120 staff learned how to safely transfer a patient from and to a wheelchair. The invaluable information she provided is greatly appreciated by our staff and patients. Not only did Pamela provide exceptional training, but she also brought gait belts, given by Kellogg Community College, so that each suite in the Center now has a belt when a wheelchair transfer is needed. Thank you, Pamela, for sharing your expertise.”
- ” How hygienists incorporate branding” (RDH Magazine): “Judy is a dental hygiene graduate of Kellogg Community College in Michigan and enjoys the lifelong learning opportunities that the profession offers.”
- “Life Stories: Her nursing skills honed by war, Janice Feagin Britton sought adventure in mission work, Peace Corps” (MLive.com): “She helped to make nursing programs more accessible by developing two-year programs at Pensacola Junior College and Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, Mich.”
- “Mott Community College baseball splits doubleheader against Henry Ford Community College” (MLive.com): “Mott is third in the MCCAA standings, behind undefeated Kellogg Community College, Jackson Community College and Muskegon Community College.”
- “UW-Milwaukee Edges Northern Illinois 3-2 In Mid-American Action” (College Baseball Central): “UMW finally broke through in the eighth frame when they scored two runs off of Dirk Ormsby (Ligonier, Ind./Kellogg Community College setting the score at 3-2, and that’s where it stayed.”
- “Olson’s One-Run Outing Not Enough Versus Panthers: The sophomore fanned four batters and scattered five hits in seven innings” (NIU Huskies): ” The Panthers luck would change in the following inning as they scored two runs off of Dirk Ormsby (Ligonier, Ind./Kellogg Community College).”
- “Ryan Olson’s one-run outing not enough versus Panthers: Sophomore fans four batters, scatters five hits in seven innings” (NIU Today): “The Panthers luck would change in the following inning as they scored two runs off of Dirk Ormsby (Ligonier, Ind./Kellogg Community College).”
- “The Flint Journal’s all-area boys basketball second team” (MLive.com): “McGee, who tallied 23 points in both of International’s district games, is drawing interest from Kellogg Community College and Iowa Lakes Community College in Estherville, Iowa.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.