Earn your associate degree from KCC even after you transfer

Did you know you can earn your associate degree from Kellogg Community College even after you transfer to a university?

When students transfer from KCC to a university, they can still obtain an associate degree even after they’ve begun their studies at a new college.  KCC has reverse transfer agreements in place with Western Michigan University, Grand Valley State University and others so our Bruins can earn an associate degree with the help of credits earned at their university.

It’s one more way KCC looks out for our students and makes sure they receive credit when credit’s due.

For more information, contact the KCC Registrar’s office at 269-965-5522 or visit www.kellogg.edu/admissions/registrar.