*Fall 2014 registration begins today! Click here for more information!
Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Dozens of firefighters, EMS responders participate in airplane crash drill” (The Sunday Dispatch, May 17): “The airport rented a 50-foot-long Mobile Aircraft Fire Training Simulator from Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, Michigan, that produces synthetic smoke and propane-fueled flames both from the simulator and from metal tubes placed on the ground nearby to simulate fuel spills.”
- “Battle Creek woman looks to restart photo project” (WRAL, May 25): “So she enrolled in photography classes at Kellogg Community College and she’s been taking classes ever since.”
- “‘Art is Experimentation’” (Grand Traverse Insider, May 28): “O’Mara, who teaches Art Appreciation at Kellogg Community College, grew up on a west Michigan farm.”
- “Thursday, May 29 is KCC night at the Battle Creek Bombers game versus Kalamazoo Growlers” (Battle Creek Shopper News, May 28): “Kellogg Community College invites KCC students, alumni, employees and fans to KCC Night as the Battle Creek Bombers take on the Kalamazoo Growlers in the Bombers’ home opener May 29.”
- “Ryan Cheek Selected As MVP For Vincennes University” (Oblong Gem, May 29): “The Vincennes University Blazer Baseball Team earned its second trip to the NJCAA Div. II World Series with a 14-1 drubbing of Kellogg Community College in Sunday afternoon’s championship game of the NJCAA Region 12/North District Baseball Tournament in Battle Creek, MI.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.