*Fall 2014 registration is now open! Click here for more information!
Here are some links to recent items of note relevant to Kellogg Community College students, staff and community members.
- KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department is offering an introductory class on professional voiceover work called “Getting Paid to Talk! Intro to Professional Voiceovers” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 22 (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- KCC’s women’s basketball team is hosting a series of free open gym nights on Wednesdays in KCC’s Miller Gym; KCC’s women’s volleyball players and coaches will lead summer camps for youth later this month and in August (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- The second annual Jillian Crist Mud Volleyball Tournament is set for 10 a.m. Saturday, July 19, in Coldwater, to raise fund for a scholarship fund named after Crist, a KCC student who died in 2011 (Coldwater Daily Reporter)
- Two Summer Youth Robotics Camps for kids going into sixth through ninth grades are underway this week at KCC’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- Jorge Zeballos has been hired as the first executive director of KCC’s new Center for Diversity and Innovation, which is scheduled to open later this month; Timeaka Reese will serve as executive assistant at the center (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- The July 3 edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News includes multiple articles related to KCC, including the full-time Dean’s List for the Spring 2014 semester
- KCC women’s volleyball alumna Shayna Munson has been named assistant volleyball coach of Eastern Michigan University’s women’s volleyball team (EMU Eagles)
- KCC baseball’s Cadis Chase is transferring to the baseball program at Miles Community College, which is in his home state of Montana (Billings Gazette)
Send submissions for future “KCC Links” posts to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.