*Fall 2014 registration is now open! Click here for more information!
Here are some links to recent items of note relevant to Kellogg Community College students, staff and community members.
- KCC is holding a free Open House for students and potential students from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, July 19, on the North Avenue campus, which will include campus tours, orientation, information about degree and certificate offerings, onsite registration, financial aid assistance, academic advising and testing services and more; also highlighted in the article through the link, the KCC Foundation announced the recipients of 13 KCC Trustee Scholarships (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- Among the Trustee Scholars announced by the KCC Foundation are Kaitlyn Aldrich and Ashley Nivision (WTVB)
- KCC’s women’s basketball team is hosting a series of free open gym nights on Wednesdays in KCC’s Miller Gym; women’s volleyball players and coaches will lead two summer camps for youth beginning later this month (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- Columnist Linda Jo Scott references KCC’s Institute for Learning in Retirement in a recent column (Battle Creek Enquirer)
- The July 10 edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News includes multiple articles related to KCC, including the part-time Dean’s List for the Spring 2014 semester
Send submissions for future “KCC Links” posts to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.