Kellogg Community College’s 2014-15 men’s basketball season began Nov. 7 and includes eight home games, all with free admission.
All home games will be played in the Miller Gym on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave. Battle Creek. The team’s home game schedule is as follows:
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, vs. Muskegon Community College
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21, vs. Jackson College
- 7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 26, vs. Lake Michigan College
- 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 31, vs. Grand Rapids Community College
- 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 7, vs. Glen Oaks Community College
- 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 14, vs. Ancilla College
- 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 21 vs. Lansing Community College
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, vs. Kalamazoo Valley Community College
The Bruins’ roster of 12 this year includes three returning sophomores, including forward Luke Heide, of Hastings/Hastings High School; guard Jalen Owens, of Fuquay-Varina, N.C./Harnett Central High School; and forward Travis Skidmore, of Battle Creek, Battle Creek Central High School.
Other locals on the roster include freshmen forward Angus Bennett, of Albion/Marshall High School; guard Romell Bolden, of Battle Creek/Calhoun Community High School; and forward Elijah Jackson, guard Mafiaion Joyner and forward Curtis Trigg, all of Battle Creek/Battle Creek Central High School.
A full schedule and roster are available on KCC’s website at www.kellogg.edu/athletics/mens-basketball. High-resolution team and individual photos can be downloaded from the College’s Flickr page at http://bit.ly/KCCmbball14.
For more information about KCC’s men’s basketball team, contact Head Coach Melvin McKnight at 269-274-8640 or email@example.com. For information about how to receive KCC men’s basketball results and statistics following each game, visit www.kellogg.edu/athletics.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.