The Center for Diversity and Innovation at Kellogg Community College invites the community to celebrate the center’s two-year anniversary on campus with an anniversary event in October.
The free event, titled “Celebrating Today, Envisioning Tomorrow,” will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7, at the Binda Performing Arts Center, on campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
The event will include:
- Refreshments and a networking reception from 4:30 to 5 p.m.
- The introduction of KCC CDI employees including Executive Director Jorge Zeballos
- Welcome remarks from KCC President Mark O’Connell and Vice President for Student and Community Services Dr. Kay Keck
- Performances by area youth
- The presentation of a new promotional video and the CDI’s annual report
- Testimonials from individuals and organizations that have worked with and benefited from the CDI and its activities in Battle Creek
- A question and answer session
For more information about this event or other KCC CDI events, activities and initiatives, contact CDI Executive Assistant Timeaka Reese at email@example.com or 269-565-7946 or visit www.kellogg.edu/kcccdi.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.