Kellogg Community College invites kids and their parents to an evening of free trick-or-treating and Halloween fun during Bruin Boo! on campus in October.
Bruin Boo! is a family-friendly free event for kids of all ages that will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27, in the Student Center and Binda Performing Arts Center lobby on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
During the event, KCC students and employees alike will be dressed to impress in their Halloween best to hand out candy to community trick-or-treaters at more than two dozen stations in the halls at KCC. In addition to trick-or-treating, Bruin Boo! activities will include:
- Face painting
- Halloween cookie decorating sponsored by Continental Pastries & Deli
- Halloween-themed coloring on coloring pages designed by KCC’s Graphic Design students
- Tours of the ambulance used to train KCC’s Emergency Medical Services students
- A mug shot booth hosted by KCC’s Police Academy cadets
- The opportunity to have custom jack-o’-lanterns carved onsite by students in KCC’s Tech Club
- Halloween games and prizes
- And much more!
PLEASE THANK OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
In addition to KCC, sponsors for Bruin Boo! this year include:
- AAA Capital Ave
- Battle Creek Books
- Chemical Bank
- Continental Pastries & Deli
- Etheridge Dentistry
- Lakeview Ford
- Mom & Pop’s Auto Shop
- Newman Construction
- Old National Bank
- Sam’s Club
For more information about Bruin Boo! activities at KCC, contact KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming office at 269-565-2816.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at http://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.