Individuals interested in learning in a low-pressure environment with no homework, no tests and no grades can choose from among more than 75 classes and more than 300 online classes offered this spring through Kellogg Community College’s Lifelong Learning Department.
Classes are open to members of the community ages 16 and older and are offered in a variety of formats, from two- to three-hour classes and workshops to multi-week sessions. They range in topic across a wide variety of categories including Arts & Hobbies; Computers; Cooking; Fitness; Healthy & Holistic; Home & Garden; Languages; Music & Writing; Personal Interest; and more.
Unique and interesting classes offered this spring include:
- American Sign Language
- The Art of Fingerprint Reading
- Beekeeping 101
- Beginning & Intermediate Welding Art
- CSI: Fact & Fiction
- Digital Photography
- Landscaping with Native Michigan Plants, Trees & Shrubs
- Rare Book Collecting
- Retirement Planning
- Self-Defense Basics
- Yoga for the Winter Blues
- And much more!
Most Lifelong Learning courses are offered at KCC’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center, located at 405 Hill Brady Road in Battle Creek, but several classes are available to be taken online.
The Lifelong Learning Department also offers custom One-on-One Computer Classes available by request and designed to meet the specific needs of individual students whose schedules won’t allow time to meet for regular class sessions.
For more information, including a full schedule of spring Lifelong Learning classes and other opportunities, visit www.kellogg.edu/lifelong.
Lifelong Learning Class Registration
Registration for each Lifelong Learning class is available until the start of each class as space allows and may be completed:
- By mail by completing the appropriate forms in the schedule of classes online at www.kellogg.edu/lifelong and mailing them with payment to Lifelong Learning, 450 North Ave., Battle Creek, MI. 49017
- By phone by calling KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department at 269-965-4134 and registering with a credit or debit card
- By fax by sending completed forms to 269-565-2129
- In person at the Lifelong Learning office in room 102 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
For more information, contact the Lifelong Learning offices at 269-965-4134 or email email@example.com.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.