Registration is open now for two dozen youth summer camps offered through Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Youth Programming initiative.
The camps, many of which are new to KCC this year, are available for youth ranging in age from 7 to 18 and include camps focused on everything from sports, music and theatre, to robotics, Minecraft, apps and video games.
For the first time, registration for Bruin Youth Programming camps can be completed entirely online at www.kccbruinyouth.com. Camps offered this summer include:
- Basketball Camp, June 4, 11 and 18, ages 7-11 and 12-16
- Career Exploration Experience, Session 1: High School, June 19-22, ages 14-18
- Music & Theatre Performance Art Camp, June 19-29, ages 10-18
- Basketball Camp, June 26-29, ages 7-11 and 12-16
- Career Exploration Experience Session 2: Middle School, June 26-29, ages 11-13
- Basketball Camp, July 9, 16, 23 and 30, ages 7-11 and 12-16
- Ball in Play! Robot Soccer Challenge, July 10-13, ages 8-12
- BattleBots, July 10-13, ages 8-12
- App Attack!, July 17-20, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Make Your First Video Game!, July 17-20, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Volleyball Camp, July 24-25, ages 9-11
- Volleyball Camp, July 25-27, ages 12-17
- Make Your First 3D Video Game!, July 24-27, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Minecraft Designers, July 24-27, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Code Breakers, July 31-Aug. 3, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Minecraft Modders, July 31-Aug. 3, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- App Adventures: The Next Level, Aug. 7-10, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Basketball Camp, Aug. 7-10, ages 7-11 and 12-16
- Minecraft Animators, Aug. 7-10, ages 8-10 and 11-14
- Baseball Clinic, Aug. 12, ages 7-13
- Become an Entrepreneur, Aug. 14-17, ages 8-13
- Study Strategies for Success, Aug. 14-17, ages 14-19
- Softball Clinic, Aug. 20, ages 9-13 and 14-18
- Basketball Camp, Sept. 10, 17, 24 and Oct. 1, ages 7-11 and 12-16
For more information about each camp, including costs and special package deals, click through the links above or visit www.kccbruinyouth.com. Space in each program is limited and granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration is open until the beginning of each camp. In addition to the option of registering online at www.kccbruinyouth.com, participants can register:
- By phone by calling KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department at 269-965-4134 and registering with a credit or debit card.
- In person at the Lifelong Learning office in room 102 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek.
KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming, administered through the College’s Lifelong Learning Department, was launched last spring to expand the College’s regular offerings of sports camps and Bruin Bots robotics initiatives held throughout the year on campuses in Battle Creek, serving kids from first grade through high school.
For more information about Bruin Youth Programming at KCC, contact KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department at email@example.com or call 269-965-4134.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.