Kellogg Community College invites kids and their parents to an evening of free trick-or-treating and Halloween fun during KCC’s third annual, award-winning Bruin Boo! event on campus in October.
Bruin Boo! is a family-friendly free event for kids of all ages that will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
During the event, KCC students and employees alike will be dressed to impress in their Halloween best to hand out candy to community trick-or-treaters at more than two dozen stations in the halls at KCC. In addition to trick-or-treating, Bruin Boo! activities will include:
- Halloween games and activities led by KCC’s Early Childhood Education students
- A look at the ambulance used to train KCC’s Emergency Medical Services students
- Halloween-themed coloring pages designed by KCC’s Graphic Design students
- A “mugshot” photo booth hosted by KCC’s Police Academy cadets
- Face painting courtesy of KCC’s women’s volleyball team
- The opportunity to get autographs from student-athletes from all of KCC’s athletics teams
- And much more!
The inaugural Bruin Boo! event, held in October 2016, was awarded the first-place Gold Medallion Award in the Communications Success Story or Community Relations Campaign category of the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations’ annual Medallion Awards competition.
Find our Bruin Boo! event on Facebook for regular updates about Bruin Boo! activities and information about parking, layout and more.
PLEASE THANK OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
In addition to KCC, sponsors for Bruin Boo! this year include:
Bruin Boo Partners
- BC Vision
- Bronson Battle Creek
- The Kellogg Community College Foundation
- OMNI Community Credit Union
- AAA Capital Avenue
- Acro Blue
- Continental Pastries & Deli
- JC Cinema (Moore Theaters)
- UAW Local #1294
- Battle Creek Family YMCA
- Chemical Bank
- Southern Michigan Amateur Baseball Association (SMABA)
For more information about Bruin Boo! activities at KCC, contact KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming office at 269-965-4134.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.