Here are the latest Kellogg Community College women’s basketball results.
To sign up to receive KCC women’s basketball results by email, visit www.kellogg.edu/womens-basketball and fill out the “Get KCC Athletics Results by Email” form on the left side (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of the page.
- Wednesday, Jan. 9, vs. Ancilla College: 84 Ancilla, 66 KCC (loss)
- Saturday, Jan. 12, vs. Muskegon Community College: 73 MCC, 68 KCC (loss)
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, vs. Kalamazoo Valley Community College: 83 KCC, 78 KVCC (win)
- Monday, Jan. 21, vs. Mid Michigan College: 74 MMC, 56 KCC (loss)
- Friday, Jan. 25, vs. Grand Rapids Community College: 58 GRCC, 54 KCC (loss)
The recent games bring the Bruins’ overall record for the season so far to 5-12; the team’s conference record is 2-5.
The team plays next starting at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, against conference opponent Glen Oaks Community College in Centreville. The Bruins’ next home game starts at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, against conference opponent Ancilla College in the Miller Gym.
All home games at KCC are free to attend.
For more information about KCC’s women’s basketball team, including a full team roster, schedule and links to official team and player photos available for download by fans and the press, visit www.kellogg.edu/womens-basketball.