It was hot and sunny for Kellogg Community College’s men’s and women’s cross country team’s Friday as they continued their seasons with the Knight-Raider Invitational at Riverside Park in Grand Rapids.
The men’s team fielded eight runners, finishing in 19th place out of 21 teams in the men’s 8K race. The women’s team fielded six, finishing in 17th place out of 19 teams in the women’s 5K race. Click here to view the official race results on RunMichigan.com.
Below are individual KCC results from each race.
To sign up to receive emails with cross country results following each race, visit www.kellogg.edu/mens-cross-country or www.kellogg.edu/womens-cross-country and fill out the “Get KCC Athletics Results by Email” form on the left side (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of the page.
Head Cross Country Coach Erin Lane can be reached at 269-965-4151 or email@example.com.
Individual Men’s 8K Results
Here are individual times and overall place finishes for KCC’s men’s cross country runners at the Knight-Raider Invitational.
- Kyle Strong: 28:31.9, 45th place
- TahVeayr Boykins: 33:28.8, 107th place
- Derick Waters: 33:50.6, 110th place
- Mario Sanchez Luna: 34:43.7, 115th place
- Ronald Jamierson: 38:36.9, 126th place
- Stephen Dotts: 39:18.4, 127th place
- Hunter Jewell: 40:18.0, 129th place
- Zach Sims: 43:46.4 (place not listed after seventh team runner)
Individual Women’s 5K Results
Here are individual times and overall place finishes for KCC’s women’s cross country runners at the Knight-Raider Invitational.
- Morgan Walton: 24:51.1, 97th place
- Brenna Tutt: 25:44.6, 104th place
- Natalie Bicego: 27:04.0, 110th place
- Emily Robertson: 30:03.7, 115th place
- Savannah Piper: 30:25.9, 117th place
- Nevia Carrillo: 32:19.8, 121st place
The Bruins race next as part of the Kirtland Firebird Invitational Friday, Sept. 27, at the Hanson Hills Recreation Area in Grayling.
For more information about men’s cross-country at KCC, including a full team roster, schedule and links to official team and player photos available for download by fans and the press, visit www.kellogg.edu/mens-cross-country. For more information about women’s cross-country at KCC, including a full team roster, schedule and links to official team and player photos available for download by fans and the press, visit www.kellogg.edu/womens-cross-country.