Kellogg Community College invites kids and their families to an evening of free trick-or-treating and Halloween fun during KCC’s fourth annual, award-winning Bruin Boo! event on campus Oct. 24.
Bruin Boo! is a family-friendly free event for kids of all ages that will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
During the event, KCC students and employees alike will be dressed to impress in their Halloween best to hand out candy to community trick-or-treaters at more than 30 stations offering candy and other giveaways in the halls at KCC.
In addition to trick-or-treating, Bruin Boo! activities will include:
- Appearances from KCC mascot Blaze
- Halloween games and activities led by KCC’s student-athletes
- A look at the ambulance used to train KCC’s Emergency Medical Services students
- Halloween-themed coloring pages designed by KCC’s Graphic Design students
- A photo booth hosted by KCC’s Police Academy cadets
- Face painting courtesy of KCC’s new women’s soccer team
- A fortune-telling booth in the Binda lobby
- The popular cereal-giveaway table from regular sponsor Post Consumer Brands
- And much more!
Find our Bruin Boo! event on Facebook for regular updates about Bruin Boo! activities and information about parking, layout and more.
PLEASE THANK OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
In addition to KCC, sponsors for Bruin Boo! this year include:
Bruin Boo! Partners
- The Kellogg Community College Foundation
- Post Consumer Brands
- AAA Capital Avenue
- Battle Creek Area Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Battle Creek Ice Hockey Association
- Grifols Biomat USA
- OMNI Community Credit Union
For more information about Bruin Boo! activities at KCC, contact KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming office at 269-965-4134.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.