Registration for the Spring 2020 semester is open now! For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering a dozen classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this winter and spring, including one session of Nursing Assistant (CNA) training.
The EAC campus is located at 14055 26 Mile Road in Albion, and can be contacted at 517-630-8169.
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this winter and spring include:
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics – MICRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography
- LITE 216: Film Interpretation
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 80 online classes this winter and spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2020 Registration
For a complete list of Spring 2020 semester classes, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Spring 2020 classes start Jan. 13, and the semester ends May 4. For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.